MENU

Slide

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Passerby: The coogi flowertox?
i think i ordered from a spree in spreehouse.livejournal!

Shinning: Hahahas, np!
For coach wristlet of cos buy from coach lah!
Hahahas, you're so cute.

Bobo: Hahahahs, i told him what i want!
I'll be so disappointment if he came back without my cosmetics!
They're my looooooove. Hahahahas!
Sounds so bimbotic. =/

Leon: Daaaarling, of cos you're not the 1st.
i write the post, of cos i'm the 1st lah!

Wendi: Hahahas, thanks babe! (:








I so so so so so want to go to taiwan now.
I wanna go to the
草莓園, 泡温泉! Pouts.
I'm going to taipei with boyf next year!
Wahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
草莓哦!

Boyf was like really sweet yesterday.
i told him i was hungry at like 1am?
and i had cravings for porridge! :x
Then he drove us to Newton Circus, but no porridge!
Pouts, so we went to balestieeeeeeer.
Hmmmm, yum.

Sigh, tomorrow got business management paper.
Think of it i already feel extreeeeeemely bored.
Two more days to my birthday!





Anyway, the other time i mentioned that
i bumped into my kindergarden friend at a party
and he actually recognize me and said my face didn't change at all!
So now see for yourself if i still look the same or not!
Lol, i don't feel that way loh! @#$%^&
I changed a heeeeell lot ok.






Click to enlarge! Heheheh, try and spot me and
leave a tag if you think you know which is meeeeeeeee ok! :D




Erm... Obviously don't look alike yet!
























Look the same meh, i still can't believe it loh,
how can my kindergarden friend recognize me?!!?
:x






Saw these 5.12 earthquake comic strips.
This one are about the pandas! 好可爱哦!
Especially the part where the panda cling on the cling!
Sooooo cute! (Click to enlarge!)










Some of my Forever 21 buys this morning!







Tie-dye apparels seems to be kinda pop in Japan now!



Back to mugging for abit & i'm gonna sleeeeeeeep.
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: